- Choose a Niche and leverage the idea of what the listener might be interested in
- Choose a name that is conducive to the theme of your podcast
- Recording your podcast using a good mic, computer, and software
- Editing your episodes could be costly
- Use social media to promote your podcast
- Find Sponsors
There are many questions you might have when starting a podcast like what equipment should I use, what software is best, should I use music and what kind of site do I use to add my podcasts?
Today we talk to Heneka Watkis Porter and we go over some interesting points for building your podcast.
5 Things To Do Before Breakfast To Drive Your Success As A Leader
By Heneka Watkis Porter
According to author Tony Robbins,